Registration / Corporate / ECF EU 2016

This form should be used only for prospective participants that represent an organization. The registration process will include some moderate email communication to confirm the registrees’ names and positions, as well as the fee payment. The registration process and the online communication should be carried on only by representatives with proper authorization for this assignment.

The participation fee will be calculated according to the number of registrees and the moment of registration. For 1 registree, the Individual Registration will apply. For 2 or more registrees, the Group Registration. Group Discounts apply only for 2 or more registrations submitted from the same organization at the same time.

The participation fee includes: (1) access to all forum sessions, coffee breaks and lunch; (2) personalized badge and conference agenda; (3) a complimentary issue of Ethics & Compliance Magazine; (4) a 10% voucher for 2016 Bulgarian Ethics & Compliance Forum, the 2017 Romanian Ethics & Compliance Forum or the 2017 Italian Ethics & Compliance Forum; (5) a 10% voucher for one training program from the 2017 calendar of the Ethics & Compliance Academy; and (6) other materials from forum partners.

Registration constitutes a legal agreement and all of the terms and conditions presented in the contract and the official website are binding on the parties.

ecf-ro-2016_presentation-15x

 

Cancellation Policy

• If you cannot participate anymore and you want to transmit your invitation, we should receive the name of the new participant no later than November 7, 2016.
• Cancellations made on or before October 17, 2016 will receive a 80% refund (the remaining 20% are retained for bank transfer fees).
• Cancellations received after October 17, 2016 but no later than October 30, 2016 will receive a 45% refund, where 55% will be considered administration fee.
• No refunds will be given after October 30, 2016.


Very Important

• In order to access the conference room, you will need to have a valid ID.
• At the entrance of the conference venue, you will need to go through a security check. In order not to miss the Welcome Address, you need to arrive at least 10 minutes before the opening session.

ORGANISATION INFORMATION

Official Name *

Unique Registration No. *

Fiscal ID No. *

Address *

City *

Postal Code *

Country *

Organisation Type *
CorporationLimited Liability CompanyState Owned CompanyNot-for-profit organisation (NGO)


CONTACT PERSON

Your Name (First Name & Last Name) *

Position *

E-mail *

Mobile *


PARTICIPANTS

No. of prospective participants

Country/countries of residency
Note that employees that are not citizens or residents of any of the European Union state-member, will need to learn if they need a Visa to travel to conference location, i.e., Romania.


DISCOUNT CODE

Insert here your discount code