Thank you for your interest in the 2016 European Ethics & Compliance Forum!
This page contains all the information necessary for a successful registration. Before proceeding with the registration, make sure you read and understand all the details presented on this website. You should also hold all the proper authorization to make the registration on behalf of someone or of an organization.
The registration process is open from August 1 until November 4, 2016. Last minute or late registration will not be available for this edition.
1. The process of registration depends on the type of registration you choose: if you pay yourself for the conference, use the Individual registration form; if your participation is paid by an organization, no matter its type — company, public institution, non-governmental organization –, choose the Corporate registration form. For the second option, you need to make sure you have at hand all identification information for your organisation (full name; type of legal entity; fiscal registration number, official address, the name of the official representative, bank and bank account).
2. The registration process is done exclusively on-line. In order to confirm the registration, you need to send in an electronic copy of the payment receipt at email@example.com. The registration process shall be considered completed when you receive the final confirmation from the Organising Committee.
3. All payments to our organisation and back to you are made exclusively via bank transfer. No cash or bank checks are acceptable due to local fiscal regulations. Payments should be directed to:
……… Centre for Advanced Research in
……… Management and Applied Ethics
……… Fiscal ID: 31627213
……… Bank: ING Bank
……… Account: RO07 INGB 0000 9999 0454 3489
……… Swift Code: INGBROBU
4. The person in charge of the registration process on behalf of an organisation declares that he/she possesses all the necessary authorization to act in the name of and on behalf of that particular organisation, specifically to conclude an agreement with the Centre for Advanced Research in Management and Applied Ethics for the 2016 European Ethics & Compliance Forum.
The fee for participating in 2016 European Ethics & Compliance Forum varies on the time and type of registration. We encourage everyone to register early and benefit from our early bird offer. You may save as much as 180 Euro per person. Also, given the capacity of the conference room, there is only a limited number of places available.
The participation fee includes access to all 4 panels of the 2016 European Ethics & Compliance Forum, coffee & networking breaks and 2 lunches, and the Participant’s Pack, which contains the participant’s badge, forum agenda, a complimentary copy of the Ethics & Compliance Magazine and other materials.
• 45% discount of the Regular Participation Fee (July 1-October 2, 2016):
Regular Participation Fee
• (October 3 – November 4, 2016):
For 2 or more people from the same organizations, a second discount applies. This second discount, also called Group Discount, depends on the number of seats you register:
Group Discount 2 (for 2 people from the same organisation)
• 20% discount of the Early Bird, if you register before September 30, 2016:
Group Discount 3+ (for 3 or more people from the same organisation)
• 35% discount of the Early Bird, if you register before September 30, 2016:
After October 30, 2016, the Group Discounts do not apply any more.
All corporate representatives must confirm the names of their participants no later than November 7, 2016.
All participation fees do not include VAT as this tax does not apply to the Centre for Advanced Research in Management and Applied Ethics, the organiser of the 2016 European Ethics & Compliance Forum.
• If you cannot participate anymore and you want to transmit your invitation, we should receive the name of the new participant no later than November 7, 2016.
• Cancellations made on or before October 17, 2016 will receive a 80% refund (the remaining 20% are retained for bank transfer fees).
• Cancellations received after October 17, 2016 but no later than October 30, 2016 will receive a 45% refund, where 55% will be considered administration fee.
• No refunds will be given after October 30, 2016.
• The ECF-EU 2016 participants will receive a complimentary issue of the Ethics & Compliance Magazine, which cannot be found in stores or libraries, yet.
• The ECF-EU 2016 registrants will get a 10% voucher for 2017 Ethics & Compliance Academy.
• The participants from 2016 Romanian Ethics & Compliance Forum will get a special access discount of 10%. This discount cannot be transferred to a third party and does not apply to Group Discounts.
• In order to access the conference room, you will need to have a valid ID.
• At the entrance of the conference venue, you will need to go through a security check. In order not to miss the Welcome Address, you need to arrive at least 10 minutes before the opening session.