Our participants come from private companies and state owned enterprisese, from governmental entities to regulatory bodies, from bilateral chambers of commerce to professional or industry-based organisations, from non-governmental organisations to independent professionals. This list is not comprehensive and will be updated right until the first day of the event.
- Bayer, Bureau van Dijk, Clifford Chance Badea, DLA Piper, EY, ISACA, Johnson & Johnson, KPMG, Mazars, McGregor & Partners, Nestle, Sanofi, Serban & Musneci Associates, Siemens, Sustainalytics, Tuca, Zbarcea & Asociatii, Wolf Theiss.
- ANIS (Employers’ Association of the Software and Services Industry), ARRL (Romanian Lobbying Registry Association), FIC (Foreign Investors Council), INCIR (National Institute of Internal Control – Romania), ISACA and ISACA Romanian Chapter.
- British Embassy Bucharest, Competition Council, Dutch Embassy in Bucharest, Ministry of Justice (Romania), Ministry of Economy (Romania), Ministry of Labour (Romania), Ministry of Public Consultation and Civic Dialogue.
The registration process and the participation fees are presented in a dedicated webpage: http://europe.ethics-compliance.eu/participation-2016/registration/. Depending on the registration type — corporate or individual –, you need to fill in an online form.
If your company is member of one of our partners representing an industry, bilateral economic partnerships or professional communities — AmCham, AMCOR, BRCC, CCIpR, NRCC, FIC, ANIS, ARRL, INCIR, ISACA etc. –, it can benefit of a 25% discount of the Regular Participation Fee for one registree or 35% for two or more registrees.
Who should attend?
The European Ethics & Compliance Forum is opened to all professionals interested in the topics discussed at each global or regional event. Here is a list of the most likely professionals to participate in ECF EU 2016:
• Ethics & Compliance Officers – Chief Ethics & Compliance Officers
• Compliance Officers – Compliance Specialists
• Lawyers/Attorneys – Legal Counselors – Compliance Lawyers
• Anti-Money Laundering Specialists
• Fraud Prevention Officers
• Risk Officers – Risk Consultants
• Internal Control Specialists
• Integrity Officers – Anti-Corruption Officers
• Ethics Counselors
• Auditors (Risk / Ethics & Compliance / Compliance)
• Human Resources Managers / Officers / Specialists
• Financial Experts
• Personnel of national offices for Money Laundering Prevention, Anti-Corruption Fighting, Justice, Social Responsibility, Labour and Equal Opportunities, Fiscal Administration
• Social Responsibility Specialists – Sustainability Specialists – Community Affairs Specialists – Philanthropy Specialists
• Social Auditors – Supply Chain Auditors
• Independent consultants in any of the above fields
We are also aspecting some officials from Romania, the Netherlands, United Kingdom and European institutions to participate.